Information about COVID 19

Statement from NICaN oncologists and haematologists

Government advice on social distancing and shielding vulnerable groups

What do I do if I feel unwell?

If you are on active cancer treatment and you feel unwell, contact your local cancer unit helpline for advice.  You will have received this number on an alert card when your cancer treatment started.

What do I do if I have had direct contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus?

If you have been in contact and have symptoms, ring your unit helpline. If you have had contact but no symptoms, get advice by contacting the NHS helpline, call 111.