Primary Care Guidance
Northern Ireland Referral Guidance for Suspected Cancer – Red Flag Criteria
All tumour sites – GP Referral Guidance, updated August 2022
- Lower GI – qFIT for lower GI symptoms
- Urology – GP Suspect Prostate Cancer Referral Guidance, August 2022
- Urology – Patient information –Pre PSA Testing Advice
- Urology- NICaN recommendations on Visible haematuria and non-visible haematuria
NICaN Lung CRG in partnership with the Modernising Radiology Clinical Network (MRCN) have developed a GP referral pathway for patients with a suspected lung cancer for use during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Primary care guidance- Indications for CXR for Suspected Lung Cancer for use during the COVID 19 pandemic.